27 April 2022 |
In the lead up to the G7 Health Ministers’ meeting in Berlin on 19 and 20 May 2022, the Federal Ministry of Health is inviting the G7 engagement groups to share their views on the German Presidency programme.
In this year’s G7 process, the Federal Ministry of Health is working on three key priorities: ending the COVID-19 pandemic and improving pandemic preparedness and response, tackling the “silent pandemic” of antimicrobial resistances as well as the nexus of climate change and health.
On 27 April 2022, 1.30- 2.45 pm (CEST), Federal Minister of Health Prof Dr Karl Lauterbach will engage with representatives from the G7 engagement groups to discuss their views on these priorities.
- Prof Dr Karl Lauterbach, Federal Minister of Health
- Iris Plöger, as representative for Business 7
- Angela Bähr, as representative for Civil 7
- Carolin Vollmann, as representative for Labour 7
- Prof Dr Anna-Katharina Hornidge, as representative for Think 7
- Divya Mathew, as representative for Women 7
- Prof Dr Thomas Krieg, as representative for Science 7
- Carolina Claus, as representative for Youth 7
- Kristina Knispel, Executive Director, Global Health Hub Germany
The language of the event is English. The event is being recorded and will be broadcasted.
Register through this form to receive the link to the livestream of the event!